Monday, August 24, 2009

A new body

Today was Monday...definitely a Monday. Started out with school work and not enough coffee. I knew that Eloise had a dr appt today, so I did not get to go walking. Of course with mom sick, I have not gone walking in a week. I feel it too! My body craves a good bit of exercise...and coffee. LOL Mom is beginning to feel a little better though, so I think we are going to get out tomorrow morning and enjoy some fresh air. yippie!
The dr appt went well. Isn't it funny how after leaving a check-up you feel as though it was a waste of time? Here were Eloise's results... She is 5'3" and weighs 1o1lbs. Her BMI is 18 which is just unreal. The nurse teased her about being "Miss Perfect" and told her that she hated her. ha ha Eloise got the biggest kick out of it. Of course the nurse and I then talked about how much we would love to trade in our metabolisms for Eloise's. Life is just not fair. Men and women/girls that can eat anything, not do anything strenuous, and still have a svelte figure should all be rounded up and quarantined away from the rest of us normal people. ;-)
Tonight was a scrapbooking workshop. The layouts were beautiful, but the cutting was tedious. I know it will all be worth it when the pictures are inserted and the result seen. Until then, I hate cutting out little buttons! Now my back feels as though I have been run over by a truck and then trampled on by an elephant. I could soooo use a good back rub!
Now that Monday is coming to an end, Tuesday begins. Funny how that works out, huh? The girls have quizzes tomorrow in a few of their subjects and I am going to try to organize the new scrapbook room a little more. It needs a lot of help! Hopefully I can make a dent in it before my home school meeting tomorrow night. I am looking forward to all the events to come this school year. Again I cannot stress how awesome the ladies in this group are..they are planners and organizers that get it done. But as for me...this single homeschooling mom is in search of a new body...or a really good masseuse...Oh and don't forget the coffee..decaf please!

No comments:

Post a Comment