Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Your Opinion

Today is day 2 of my blog. As I read what was written yesterday I wondered how I would start today's blog. I got a few emails from friends and family about my intro entry. One of my best friends made the comment that I was crazy and she could not believe that after all that I had not sworn off men for good. Another friend joked that after that entry I would end up getting an email or phone call from a past date asking where he fit into the characters I mentioned dating. Well....to address the first...I did swear off men for a while, well dating anyway. I took a couple of years to simply volunteer in children's ministry and help lead 2 girls' groups through the homeschool network.
As for the second...I laughed...then I got an email from a guy I recently dated asking me which one he was...athletic, nice, etc. I could not help but laugh...
So what is this single homeschooling mom seeking today? Your opinion...should I tell him where he fits in or simply leave him wondering????

3 comments:

  1. I think it depends on the type of person he is and if he can take criticism well. i know there are a lot of guys that can't.
    (sensitive egos and all) Also I guess it would depend on if its good or bad. I personally don't think people should ask those types of questions, its like waiting for a bomb to explode. You don't know if its going to blow up or be a dud! haha Love your seriously opinionated sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to turn the tables and ask HIM which guy he thinks he was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! A guy friend of mine actually said that I should let him sweat it out. Sounds like a majority vote to me!

    ReplyDelete